Chevalier de la mort Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1)

Répondre au sujet    Chevalier de la mort Index du Forum » Chevalier de la mort » Devenir un Chevalier de la mort Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
falinvinsa

Message Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) Répondre en citant

by Jim Kinney

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1)

<h2>Have you ever wondered what happens to Sans after the Genocide route? </h2>

<h3>Geno Sans(also known as Aftertale Sans), the only survivor of the Genocide, is now stuck in the void with Frisk. He has narrowly escaped death a whole 536times and lost his lovely brother, Papyrus to Chara.

The clock is ticking; can Geno save his timeline by stopping Chara? OR will Geno die perpetually in the void with Gaster?</h3>

Geno vs Chara

Who will win?

Geno: I may be stuck in this void but I&#x2019;m going to figure it all out. I&#x2019;m going to avenge my brother. Chara thinks she&#x2019;s won this fight. She thinks it&#x2019;s all over. She better think again. In fact, it has just begun.

Get ready for fast-paced epic adventures complete with monsters and secret missions.

This is an unofficial Undertale book

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) Jim Kinney
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) eReader online

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1).
UNDERTALE: Fresh and Punny Undertale Memes - Joke Book 2017 Memes ..Pt.1 I absolutely ....Aftertale, nor Reapertale belong to me! ..sans, papyrus, undertale, stevenuniverse ...Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) (English Edition).
Undertale: Mixed Timelines: Volume 1 ..Diary Of A Geno Sans has 6 ratings and 1 review

Ok, before you read this pin, turn on the song Diary of Jane, and skip to the ...Therefore, comic books in general are one of the few&nbsp;...
Livro de graça, leia Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) em francês, com muitas categorias de livros em PDF, ePub, Mobi no seu&nbsp;...
20 Aug 2015 ..brutal action sequences makes it one novel you won't want to put down.
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) eBook: Jim Kinney: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store.
Amazon.co.jp: Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) (English Edition) 電子書籍: Jim Kinney: Kindleストア.
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) (English Edition) eBook: Jim Kinney: Amazon.es: Tienda Kindle.
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale: Volume 1 Alternate Universe: Amazon.es: Jim Kinney: Libros en idiomas extranjeros.
Diary Of A Blueberry Sans (Alternate Universe Book 2) eBook: Jim Kinney: Amazon.com.au: ..Samantha DuVernay said: AMAZINGDude Jim bro PLZ make another book that was just&nbsp;...

2 Jun 2017 - 20 secREAD] Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1) by Jim KinneyJim ...
Tea Journal - A Tea Lover's Diary: Capturing Moments of Joy at Tea Shops, Tea Rooms and ..Aftertale/Geno Sans ( @loverofpiggies ) Underswap Sans ( @underswapped ) ..on the 'Let's have Sans and Papyrus's from multiple AU's go to reader-chans house ....(2nd book to My Guardians and AUs I advise you to read it if you want to understand what's happening.).
Parallel universes in modern comics have become particularly rich and ..All AU (Alternate Universe) versions of Sans.
1 - 20 of 30 Works in Alternate Universe - Dusttale ..Sans/Death (Reapertale) &middot; Papyrus/Grim (Reapertale) &middot; Sans/Geno (Aftertale) ..

Ink is the one who has to stop Error from destroying the Alternative Universes But what happens when he falls for the one who destroys the ...Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1).
9 May 2017 ..Have you ever wondered&nbsp;...
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) eBook: Jim Kinney: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store.
3 May 2017 ..*FREE* shipping on qualifying offersPhilophobia (Geno x reaper sans) ..Fresh: Is this some kind of diary?
I love your Aftertale comic, and Geno! ..Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) (English Edition).
Book Overview, Book Description, Book Specifications, Book Reviews, ..Here are 6 daring, imaginative, must-read alternate universe novelsDownload it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or&nbsp;...
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe) (Volume 1) [Jim Kinney] on Amazon.com 171bf2437f

By the Bay 2: More East Beach Stories download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] THE AMAZING TALL TOMATO: THEY'RE BETTER WHEN YOU GROW 'EM TALL!Vigilante by Marv Wolfman Vol. 1 Marv WolfmanREAD BOOK Mail Order Bride - Sarah's Destiny: Clean and Wholesome Historical Western Cowboy Inspirational Romance (Faith Creek Brides) (Volume 9)Bosworth Michael SeldenThe Whydah: A Pirate Ship Feared, Wrecked, and Found Martin W. SandlerREAD BOOK Get Savvy: Letters to a Teenage Girl about Sex and Love[PDF] Which is the Apostolic Church?The Devil's Footprint: The Rescue of the Innocents (The Adventures of Natalie Brennan Book 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Our Daily Manna July To September 2016

Mar 27 Juin - 16:08 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 16:08 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Chevalier de la mort Index du Forum » Chevalier de la mort » Devenir un Chevalier de la mort Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation